What does it mean to be a good tenant?
Being a good tenant often means being a good neighbor. This one-session workshop explains the importance of respect and consideration in dealings between renters and other tenants as well as their landlord relationship.
This workshop teaches:
- Skill to handle disputes, repairs and complaints with your landlord and with other tenants.
- Tips on being a good neighbor including using shared space
- Don’t let visitors jeopardize your housing
- Review lease terms to better understand your rights and your responsibilites as a tenant.
- How to report damages or complaints in writing
- How to exit successfully
Upcoming Good Tenant Workshops
Additional Housing Resources
Other Local Housing Options: other housing resources in and around Franklin County
Housing Consumer Education Center: resource website
MassLegalHelp.org: know your legal rights
Community Legal Aid: apply online for free legal help
MA Attorney General’s Office: Consumer Advocacy & Response Division
EOHLC: emergency assistance for families facing housing crisis
Servicenet: shelter and housing services