Click here to register for our upcoming First-Time Homebuyer Webinar Series.
In this Zoom webinar presented by Valley Community Development and Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority:
- Get the facts from real estate professionals including attorneys, loan officers, realtors, home inspectors & housing counselors
- Learn tips about how to improve your credit.
- Ask questions to help you proceed & protect your own interests as you approach this life decision.
- A certified course recognized by MHP & MassHousing, this workshop helps you qualify for special mortgage products.
October sessions are scheduled:
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Thursday, October 26, 2023
$50 for two adults in the same household.* Registration is nonrefundable & attendance is required at all three sessions. If you are registering for yourself and another household member, please email both names to firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing your ticket.
Registration ends at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 19, 2023.
Each session will be hosted via a unique Zoom Webinar link from 6-9 p.m. You will receive the Zoom links on the day of each session.
For an online self-paced, pre-recorded take anytime, First-Time Homebuyer Class, our FRAMEWORKS class is also available. The cost is $75. To sign up and for information visit: https://learn.frameworkhomeownership.org/franklincountyhra
Please reach out if you need reasonable accommodation due to disability, lack of technology access, or translation services.